Our clients have dedicated their efforts to delivering essential goods and services in such a way that is beneficial to all life. They are progressive organizations hoping to have a positive impact on their local region. We work with organizations at all stages. Some have been around for decades and others are in the beginning stages and we customize our services accordingly.
- For more established leading organizations, who typically have annual gross revenues of $1 million or more, we often engage with the full LIFT partnership.
- For growing organizations with gross revenues of $300,000 or more, we often engage with one lead partner and a support partner as needed.
- For newer, smaller organizations or solo entrepreneurs we typically work in a monthly Strategic Action Session.
Our clients come to us for different needs, from different backgrounds with different skills and experience. Some more typical patterns we have seen include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Seasoned management teams or individuals that need a sounding board for strategic planning, critical timely feedback on large decisions and key introductions for specific relationships.
- Small teams that have a going concern but have reached a plateau on their growth and have difficulty finding time to make strategic plans.
- Teams that are achieving their goals but having long drawn out meetings and have difficulty communicating well at work.
- Entrepreneurs who are in the early stages of launching their new offering and who want to make sure they are crossing t’s and dotting i’s with a comprehensive strategy to navigate the first crucial few years
- Organizations that are inspired, but challenged to integrate their values of cooperation and inclusivity into the structure of their organization while making it efficient and effective
- Individuals or small organizations with big dreams or ideas, but little or no experience in planning, forecasting, measuring or building teams to manifest their vision
- Organizations that have been so focussed on getting things done to deliver their service or goods that they know they need to plan and know they need partnerships and want to do these things, but struggle with how to do that while maintaining their current operation
In order to achieve a whole systems transformation as soon as possible we have targeted the following leadership categories to provide for the basic needs of sustainable human settlements. Within each category we are striving to work with the leading companies to help them evolve successfully sooner.
- Education & Media
- Goods & Manufacturing
- Health Care
Next Economy companies will have as many of the following attributes as possible:
- consider life cycle impact of entire enterprise for generations – whole systems design
- built on relationships – community
- incorporate life/work balance into daily operations
- provide essential goods and services
- highly organized, efficient and profitable